Monday, December 28, 2009

Make Warmness














"Make Warmness", a series which focuses on all that is visceral, loving, warm, primal, and other worldly. It is an attempt to describe humanity at it's 'best,' what ever that is, documenting the soul, or essence of our presence in the universe. Everything is relative, everything is rhythmic...



I guess this is just an idea for a solo show I'd like to have some day... It would be a blend of illustration and photography, possibly even some installation... Maybe coffee would be served. Maybe I could be there wrapped in a giant quilt, on a feather bed, sipping the coffee, eating a scone, with a painted face and a sketch book to keep me occupied... It's just a dream I had.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog and art are so very inspiring. Ignites positive energy! This dream of yours sounds absolutly beautiful. Happy Everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't mind me following you. We are friends on flickr (Seaghost). Happy New year!
    -Jada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! I found your blog and I LOVE, LOVE LOVE it. I also like to draw, eaven though my stile is very different! But I`m glad I find you, always inpiring. I will follow you ;).Happy new year....

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will happen. You seem to need it to happen as much as you want it to...and you will manifest it in all its potential glory!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete