Friday, February 26, 2010

Mawiage is what bwings us togever...

I just thought I should mention that Franky and I are getting married!
There's not an exact date yet, but it'll probably happen this summer! Yay! Cake!

And.... I just got home from visiting my mom.
She has a new kitten named Oliver and I HAD to meet him!
Here are some pictures from my sho
rt stay in Springfield...


Me and Jazzee the Blue Point Himalayan & Oliver the Maine Coon...



Sleepy kitty...



Meredith and our cakes!



Rise and shine, Pammy!



Milli is 11 and smaller than my boot!





6 comments:

  1. Marriage and kittens! What could be better? Congratulations! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations brett, that is gorgeous news.

    (and that cat has such insanely amazing blue eyes. woah-oh-oh.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooo!! Congratulations! Can't wait to see your dress, ahh! Your dress!
    Ahh! That's my favorite part of weddings besides the free food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all! i wish you could come and dress fancily and eat cake with me!

    ReplyDelete